Saturday, January 29, 2005
New Blog. I'm no longer posting to this one!
Katie crossed your path at 1:18 AM
1 cool kids
It's in reality a nice and useful piece of information. I am
satisfied that you just shared this useful info with us.
Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
my site - Natural Garcinia Cambogia Review
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
'I traced away the thoughts...'
I'm copying Bobby and Daniel. Oh well...
1) I'm afraid of awkward silences.
2) I'm also afraid of being put on the spot, and not knowing the answer.
3) When I was 5, my dad won a contest and we went to Walkers Cay.
4) I'm very self conscious, and I hate it.
5) I don't think I'm fat, but I'm afraid other people will think so.
6) I live in a one story house because both my parents have horrible knees and can't go up stairs.
7) I used to be friends with one of the most popular guys in school, and that makes me feel good.
8) I love rollarcoasters, and the wind blowing in your hair. I get sick if I go on more than 2 times in a row though.
9) Bobby and I were onced obsessed with Cher, and the A*Teens. We grew out of it.
10) Every night while I lay in bed trying to fall asleep, I go over every dicision I made that day, and what I could\should have done.
11) For the last month, all my extra time has been spent looking for a new blog template.
12) I have about 50 people in my cellphone-phonebook, which I have never called.
13) I hate when people are mad at me, and don't tell me why.
14) I hate when people I don't know, know they don't like me.
15) It annoys me when people talk about something they can't tell me.
16) I wish I were more outgoing.
17) Most of my friends are from middle school.
18) I almost always have my Ipod, or music playing.
19) I've listened to nothing except Something Corporate for 2 months.
20) When I was little, the only movie I would watch is The Little Mermaid.
21) Bobby and I used to run, weigh, and have the same favorites until about 7th grade.
22) I started working out over the summer.
23) I dislocated my shoulder twice before the age of 4.
24) I broke my arm in 2nd grade by falling off a swing.
25) I'll become totally obsessed with something, over do it, and get bored with it in a month.
26) I used to want to move, but I would miss Bobby, and everyone else in the neighborhood.
27) I love where I live now.
28) I've only been skinny-dipping in my pool, about 3 years ago.
29) I've been cursing more than I should be lately.
30) Hanging by a moment-Lifehouse, is my all-time favorite song.
31) My first favorite band was Switchfoot.
32) I wish I were more religious, but I just find it too boring.
33) My first concert was a Brittney Spears concert.
34) I went to a Christina Agularia concert with Rebecca. I burst a glow stick in my eye, and was stuck in the paramedics office the whole time.
35) Bobby and I used to pretend to climb mountains on the swing of my old swing set. We ended up breaking Kimmy's tea set, along with the Swing set.
36) I hate sea food. The smell makes me sick.
37) My favorite number is 24.
38) I hate not being credited for something...even obnoxious things like when my sisters steal my favorite line.
39) I hate being copied, and it annoys me when my mom tells me its the highest form of a complement!
40) I haven't talked to my best friend in a long time.
41) I constantly think of things I'm going to do, plan on doing them, but when the time comes...I just can't.
41) I regret so much, but yet I still live by what I regret.
42) Sometimes I start to miss the past, but then I think of something better to do with my time.
Find it interesting?
Katie crossed your path at 8:55 PM
0 cool kids
'But up here in the sky with you...'
I don't know why I put that as my lyric\title. It was on a commercail as I started thinking of one, and so I just put that.
My birthday was awesome! I went to Publix afterschool with Becca! We got milk, and yogurt! I'm not sure why, but it was fun playing in the electrical wheelchairs they have there.
Afterwards, we came home, went on the computer, went for a few walks, and hung out with anonymous people. Finally, at 6:30, we went to pick up my little sister from tumbling so I could open my gifts! We picked her up, and got Nepolean Dynamite. Which I still haven't finished watching.
Mostly, I got clothes. But, I also got a new portable phone, a bluetooth for my cell phone (A wireless earpiece for my phone), MY DIGITAL CAMERA, money, some jewelry from relatives, an awesome volcom purse, and that's about it. We ate my traditional meal, and carrot cake. It rocked! It was incredibly good, and I stuffed myself. We gave the leftovers to the Seifters and Levines!
Thank you sooo much Corey, Bobby, and Adena! I really like the gifts! And thank you Jake for calling me to wish me a happy birthday!
On Tuesday, I woke up bright and early. I got showered, dressed, fed, and ready to get my permit! We finally went to the DMV, and waited in line for about 10 min. (My dad had already made an appointment thank god! We would have been waiting in line for HOURS if we hadn't!). We went up to the guy, and he put a bunch of information into the computer. He then sent us over to the picture line for me to take my beautiful liscense picture! I took it, and it looks better than most ID pictures. Except one eye is red and one is blue, but other than that...it's just peachy!
We left the DMV, and went on the highway within 2 min. It was really scary, but I'm so proud of myself for doing it in TWO min.! I drove a lot, and then we eventually came home to go to the fair! It was fun, but the deep-fried Oreos were the best part! I love those things!
time for school...
Perhaps I'll post some pictures from my NEW AWESOME digital camera later!
Katie crossed your path at 6:44 AM
0 cool kids
Monday, January 24, 2005
Happy Birthday to me! :D
Thank you sooo much.
Katie crossed your path at 9:03 PM
1 cool kids
Hey Katie, it's Sam. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! OMG we are oficially not the same age anymore, lol. So hows your new camera, and your permit? Yuor so lucky, I have to wait 9 months for mine! Well g2g, luv you! BYE!!!
Sunday, January 23, 2005
I shouldn't be updating.
I knew my mom knew! My mom knows everything. I'm glad though. I'm not afraid to tell her stuff now. She definitely has the mom sense. I'm just glad she trusted me enough to not say anything. And she still left me alone...I love my mom. I do have cool parents whether I want to admit it or not. I love my parents...most of the time!
...you were right. I'm not sure about your mom, but my mom is psychic and knew all along...
wish me a happy birthday?
I LOVE KELLIE!
Katie crossed your path at 5:36 PM
1 cool kids
Katie! i love you more. and tomorrow shall be full of magic and memories...lmao. thanks for an awesome day today. it was really great hanging out with you the day before your birhtday.
I LOVE YOU TO DEATH!